Sunday, August 8, 2010

Crazy Phone Calls

First of all we are FINALLY in Orlando, Florida!!! About a half hour from our hotel. !ad news is that its pouring rain.

Anyway, I just spent the past 40 minutes talking to mac on the phone. The funny part is that I spent the entire time convincing my family that I was talking to Jonalyn. And even better... They believed me! Even after making the mistake of saying hi to Sam in the back ground I just convinced them that she was texting Samantha (Sam) Mulvey. So Mac and I discussed a number of things; from shoes to "boyfriends" to library books. All of this in third-person. I must say it was one of the more interesting conversations I've had in a while... Very bizzare! Then, once I hung up with "Jonalyn" I proceeded to call Mac back and pretended I had just spoken with Jonalyn. My parents checked my phone history after and were not impressed. Oh well I thought it was funny!

3 comments:

  1. I left this out of the entry but the only reason I said I was talking to Jonalyn in the first place is so I wouldn't be asked a trillion questions or interupted. Unfortunately this plan backfired on me because they just spent the whole time insisting I was lying and if I wasn't why couldn't they themselves speak to her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you caroline! hahaha I hope your family isnt mad but it was funny. you still need to send me that pick of me you like! I hope your having a ton of fun and give me a call later k.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to my favorite girl! I love you caroline, have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete