Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fisher Cats Game

For those who, like my mom, are wondering what a fisher cat actually looks like here is a picture for you.
If you read the post before this you know that today my parents took Mac my brothers and I to see a Fisher Cats baseball game. It was a lot more fun than I expected it to be. The last time I went to a game was when I was nine, and I've never been much of a baseball fan, but the Fisher Cats won and it was pretty exciting.
After the game we went to Margaritas for dinner. It was REALLY good. I cant remember the name of what I had but it was a salad with chicken, avocado, veggies, and amazing Italian dressing. Then we walked around a bit and watched a couple minutes of a CATS rehersal.
Not much happend after that. I have pics but mom wants me off the computer and I should go before she eats me...post tommorrow... later.

No comments:

Post a Comment